That´s what we do!
- Analysis and Consulting
- Every success of a project depends on the analysis and the consideration of the starting point. Only from a detailed analysis of the spatial, structural and functional events and in cooperation with personalities who are part of the starting point can a meaningful project consultation develop.
- Briefing and Programming
- In the target definition phase, the organizational requirements of the customer are formulated. The room programming reflects the layout efficiency of the later rooms in variants and ensures the customer’s initial familiarity with the prioritisation of his respective project goals.
- Space- and Layout Planning
- The concrete room and layout planning follows the programming and target definition and shows the customer possible spatial solutions and connections on the basis of planning documents, digital media and building information modeling.
- Feasibility Studies
- The best solution strategy is found in the development of variants and evaluation of these variants. Already when choosing a site, this weighing procedure is to be used and helps the customer to evaluate the complex criteria for himself and to find the best location for his future development. The use of virtual and augmented reality is increasingly being incorporated into these studies as an evaluation tool.
- Project Management
- At the request of our customers, we support the development of a project schedule, help in setting up project teams of specialists and create and monitor complex project schedules. We are the entire project time over a competent partner and approach point for our customers around the before together compiled project goals in the structural conversion to reach.
- We plan the project in teams with specialist planning and also take over the general planning if this is desired. During planning, we monitor the cost targets set, document expected deviations due to changes in planning at an early stage and thus minimize the “unexpected” item to a minimum of less than 1%.
Dipl.-Ing. Arch., MBE (SIA)
- 2009 – Founding of basearchitekten.com – Tobias Jörn
- Production Plant Extension Elektror Sp. z. o o, Chorzów PL
- Production Plant Extension Elektror airsystems gmbh, Waghäusel D
- Private Housing, Dubai VAE, Hannover D,
- Development Center, VW, N.N.,
- Furniture and Industrial Designs, N.N.
- 2004 – 2008 Elektror airsystems gmbh, Staffmember of CEO Ulrich Kreher, MBA
- Project Management Location Study Headquarters Elektror airsystems gmbh
- Projectdevelopment Headquarters Elektror airsystems gmbh
- Project Manager for the Construction Project Headquarters Elektror airsystems gmbh, Ostfildern until completion in September 2008
- 2003 – 2004 (course-related) Master´s Thesis Elektror K.W. Müller GmbH, Esslingen am Neckar
- Elektror K.W. Müller GmbH, Esslingen am Neckar
- Analysis of the Real Estate and Development of a (re-)location Study. Design of a communication and change Strategy.
- 2002 – 2004 Teaching Assignment at the University of Hannover
- Architecture Specific CAD, Seminar Informatik Consolidation IX, CAD Workflow
- 2001-2003 scientific assistant at the Institute for applied architecture computer science and Presentation (AIDA), Leibniz University Hannover
- Direction Autodesk Training Centers, Hannover AIDA
- Project Management University Marketing CD-Rom
- Assistance in diverse Seminars and Workshops, a.o. Seminar with Dr. Silke Claus and Gert Frerichs, Professorship for Architecture Theory, Prof. Dr. Ursula Paravicini and Professorship for Planning for Structural Framework, N.N.
- 2001 Founding of: Homebase2.com …is visual communication! An Agency for digital Media:
- Works for national and international real estate developments
- Focal Point: Project Marketing, Rendering and Animation
- Partnerships Thilo Aschmutat (2002) and Matthias Nagel (2003)
- 2017-2018 ETH Zurich, Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS ARC Digital
- Essay: A digital framework for machine-readable standards for the Swiss planning and construction industry. A strategy for the digital reformation of norms and standards for automated quality assurance
- Institute of Technology in Architecture, Chair of Architecture and Building Process
Prof. Sacha Menz, Director of Studies Dr.-Ing. Odilo Schoch
- 2003-2004 Master of Business and Enginieering Studies (MBE)
- Scholarship for International Studies (Steinbeis Foundation) at Steinbeis University Berlin, Focal Point: General Management
- 1995-2001 Architecture Studies (Dipl.-Ing.)
- at Leibniz University of Hannover, focal point design and construction of office and industrial buildings
- 07.2001 Graduate Engineer Diploma Prof. Hans Günther Genenger, MBA & Prof. Hans Struhk
- 1994-1995 Apprenticeship as Carpenter
- Professional education as Journeyman Carpenter
Tobias Jörn lives and works in Zurich.
He is married to the architect Miriam Jörn and has two sons and a daughter with her.
Furthermore, he is susceptible to all kinds of technical gadgetry, travel and work.